1. Indian College of Pathologists conducts the following Post Doctoral Certificate Courses in following subspecialities:For prospectus and application form of each course, please send Demand Draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of Indian College of Pathologists payable at Chandigarh. The draft should reach the Secretary, ICP.
1. ONCOSURGICAL PATHOLOGY
(i) P.D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (Dr.Anita Bhaduri)
2. LABORATORY MEDICINE
(i) Anand Institute of Lab Medicine, Bangalore (Guides: Dr V Ram Prasad, Dr N Jayaram)
3.RENAL AND TRANSPLANTATION PATHOLOGY
(i)Institute of Kidney Pathology, Disease and Transplantation, Ahmedabad (Guide: Dr Aruna Vanikar)
(ii)Histopathology Department, Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (Guide: Dr Kusum Joshi and Dr R.Nada )
(iii)Apollo hospital, Hyderabad (guide Dr.G Swarnlata)
Department of Pathology, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Guide: Dr Bishan Radotra and Dr PK Vashishta)
Department of Pathology, AIIMS, New Delhi (Guide: Dr Manoj K Singh)
6.GASTROINTESTINAL AND HEPATIC PATHOLOGY
Department of Pathology, TN Medical College, Mumbai (Guide: Dr Anjali Amrapurkar)
(i)Department of Pathology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi 110002 (Guide: Dr Tejinder Singh)
(ii)Central Institute of hematology,Nagpur (Dr.Pophali)
Department of Pathology, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Dr.Nandita Kakkar)
2. ICP conducts Indo-US CME every year in collaboration with Association of Indian Pathologists in North America
Other aims are:
1. To identify and established the sub-specialties/super specialties in Pathology, the institution for the training, to lay down syllabi and to conduct examinations for the above.
2. To award fellowship and Certificates (those awarded certificates would become members) in subspeciality and superspeciality indentified by ICP.
3. To act as national advisory body to MCI and allied bodies in all academic and technical activities of undergraduate and postgraduate education in the subject of Pathology.
4. To promote Quality Control and External Quality Assurance programmes in Pathology and prepare the guideline for reporting in various subspecialties.
5. To promote good standard of, training for medical laboratory technologists.
6. To facilitate and co-ordinate in conducting of professional development programmes and CME’s.
7. To promote training programme in SAARC and other developing countries.
8. To promote nationwide collaborative research.